KDL.World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Empty Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:21 pm

FahimChoudry

FahimChoudry
#Lunatic
#Lunatic

I was listening to some Pitbull tracks and spotted a similarity between him and Kat. They both are Latino's, they both mix Spanish into their songs and they both do Dance singles.

I tweeted Pitbull to do a collab. with Kat, in a Fiery single with a HOT video to go with it. I hope it comes True.

I can imagine how the Video would be; Pitbull in the Background singing away while the Lovely Kat Deluna is showing her steamy Dance moves in sexy seductive outfits, rightly taking all the Spotlight!!!

Last edited by FahimChoudry on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Empty Re: Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 pm

FahimChoudry

FahimChoudry
#Lunatic
#Lunatic

A little video of Kat dancing in studio. WOW its HOT!

3Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Empty Re: Kat Deluna and Pitbull Collaboration Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Lady_1992

Admin
Admin

If they recorded sth together, their record would be a smash worldwide hit cuz (as you said before) their style is really similar. Unfortunately, we still wait for their collaboration and Kathleen wants to work with Chris Brown, not with Mr Worldwide...In my view, it's a bad choice but I hope she'll start to create music alongside Pit ;-)

http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum