KDL.World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The story of "Inside Out"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The story of "Inside Out" Empty The story of "Inside Out" Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am

Lady_1992

Admin
Admin

We know that the story of Kat's second album is really long. So, it's time to tell sth about it Wink
What do we know about the album?
-It was supposed to be a double-disc album with Spanish and English songs;
-No collaborations; "IO" had to show us Kat's real talent ("Inside Out is a double album in Spanish & English where I am bringing to life the both sides of Kat Deluna.")
- In 2009 Kat said via her Myspace: "The Spanish Album will have 8 to 10 songs and the English Album 12 songs.;
- The 1st version of "IO" included: "Unstoppable"(solo version), "Put it on" (solo version), "Dance Bailalo", "Real Man" (the cancelled single), "Ground zero", "Inside Out", "Calling U" and "Club on smash".
So, why did Kat change the look of "IO"? Any ideas?

http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

2The story of "Inside Out" Empty Re: The story of "Inside Out" Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 am

Ataru

Ataru

People aroind her have to stir, this is the only explanation for me. Anyway, I'll never blame her, BUT... Curiosity (nomen omen Wink ) bothering me, especially about this spanish disc, come on guys, those spanish tracks have to be perfect! And they are somewhere out there! The story of "Inside Out" 2660640601

I need to listen to them, aaa! The story of "Inside Out" 3472802624

EDIT: umm, sorry 'bout that The story of "Inside Out" 394623164

3The story of "Inside Out" Empty Re: The story of "Inside Out" Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am

Lady_1992

Admin
Admin

I'm courious abour her Spanish songs too! They must sound amazing.
I remember tahe Kat wanted to record the Spanish EP so maybe she'll release her unknown music in the future.

http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum