KDL.World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question for the ladies of the forum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question for the ladies of the forum Empty Question for the ladies of the forum Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 am

cricket03

cricket03
#Lunatic
#Lunatic

It seems like Kat has been showing more and more skin. And adding more sex appeal to videos and photo shoots. As a guy I think its great. I also think it will help sales and popularity. What do you ladies think?

2Question for the ladies of the forum Empty Re: Question for the ladies of the forum Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 am

Lady_1992

Admin
Admin

It won't be something bad if Kat wants to show us her sexy side but we should remember that a true talent doesn't need to be absolutely nude. Now everything is okay cuz she doesn't exaggerate with nudity. I can say that Kat's body is really beautiful but the real sexy thing is that she leaves sth to the imagination Wink

http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

3Question for the ladies of the forum Empty Re: Question for the ladies of the forum Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 am

cricket03

cricket03
#Lunatic
#Lunatic

Yea she doesn't go over the top with it. But has been showing more and more skin lately. And she is more talented then pretty much all the popular female artists out there. I don't know why she isn't as popular.

4Question for the ladies of the forum Empty Re: Question for the ladies of the forum Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

Lady_1992

Admin
Admin

The shame goes to Kat's label. GMB doesn't know how to promote her music and they want her to copy the other pop stars. And Kat's budget is too small to start a real promo campaing.
Talking about her body - I can only envy Kat, she looks amazing wearing skimpy clothes Embarassed

http://www.katdelunafans.wordpress.com

5Question for the ladies of the forum Empty Re: Question for the ladies of the forum Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 am

cricket03

cricket03
#Lunatic
#Lunatic

Im sure you are just as beautiful as Kat Smile and yea she needs to be promoted better. If i hit lottery I will throw some money to her budget.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum